two tier watercolour cake
MANOR FARM COOKERY SCHOOL
10:00 - 16:00
leARN NEW CAKE SKILLS!
Join Sophie from The Confetti Cakery on this relaxing cake decorating class, being held at the beautiful rural Manor Farm Cookery School. You'll learn lots of decorating tips, how to create your own unique design, and then get to take it home and admire your beautiful handywork!You'll be in the company of other likeminded people, and you can expect a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere. This class costs £150 per person, in order to book your place a non-refundable payment of £75 is required, then the second sum of £75 is due two weeks before the date of the course.
You will learn how to:
- Learn how to cover cake dummies (fake polystyrene cakes) with sugarpaste.
- Learn how to decorate a cake with the watercolour technique.
- Learn how to get super sharp edges on your cakes.
- Learn how to make a beautiful modern gold splatter effect.
- Learn how to make a sugar flower (rose).
- Take home your beautiful cake creation!
** THIS IS PURELY A CAKE DECORATING COURSE, THERE WILL BE NO BAKING INVOLVED **
- All course materials and equipment will be provided.
- A delicious light lunch is included in the cost.
- Refreshments and snacks will also be provided (yes, there will be cake!).
- A how-to guide to take home, so you can re-create your master piece again and again!
In order to book your place on this course please send an email to register your interest. Your place will not be booked until the first £75 installment has been received. All bookings must be made directly through The Confetti Cakery.There are a limited number of places available, and all bookings will be taken on a first come, first serve basis.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The initial booking cost of £75 is non -refundable in the event of cancellation.
- If you need to cancel after the second installment has been paid no refunds can be offered.
- Bookings are not transferable to any other course date.
- A booking may be transferable to another named person, by prior arrangement only.
- This course is suitable for people over the age of 16 years.
- If you have any special dietary requirements please advise us in advance.
If you have any questions about this course, please don't hesitate to get in touch email@example.com
venue : Manor farm cookery school
Manor Farm Cookery School is an amazing purpose built professional kitchen, set in the beautiful Lincolnshire countryside. It is a 10 mile (18 minutes) drive from Grantham, and an 8 mile drive (15 minutes) from Melton Mowbray. Manor Farm, Main Street, Branston, Grantham NG32 1RU
To see more about the cookery school, visit their website here: http://www.manorfarmcookeryschool.co.uk